Choosing a school for your young child can be a difficult decision. Though there are many options, more and more parents select a private day school as the best choice for their little ones. Read on for just a few of the reasons why you should enroll your child at a private day school.
- Unique educational philosophy: At Beginnings School, we believe that the first years of education shape your child’s learning process, love of education, and social skills. Accordingly, we apply a philosophy of promoting each child’s individual development and growth, so he can become the best student possible, both in school and in life.
- Focus on social readiness: Throughout life, school challenges students on a number of levels: academically, emotionally, and socially. We strive to prepare children for all of these challenges by teaching them social and emotional skills to thrive in the world around them.
- Individual attention: For children to succeed, they must get the attention they need to feel comfortable expressing themselves, asking questions, and exploring the world. At Beginnings School, our class sizes are kept small to allow teachers to connect with each individual student.
- Tailored curriculum: As children grow and develop, so do their minds and their learning processes. Accordingly, we apply different pedagogical methods to each age group to utilize skills they have acquired and encourage them to work toward acquiring more.
- Focus on family involvement: Learning doesn’t happen only in the classroom; education continues at home as well, and the family plays a vital role in a child’s development. We continually cultivate family involvement in our school by encouraging parents to take part in specific classroom activities, scheduling home visits at the beginning of each semester, and having frequent parent-teacher conferences.
At Beginnings School, we believe that school should do more than simply teach children to read and write—it should teach them to express themselves. If you’d like to enroll your child in one of our early education programs call us today at (781) 891-1011.